Multi I/O Gateway for GRM Grundfos Remote Management System
Grundfos has had a leading technological position within pumps for many years and with the gateway Grundfos Connect Box G501 – an IoT solution developed by Develco – Grundfos has also taken the lead in the service section. The Connect Box G501 can easily and safely connect Grundfos pumps and systems to GRM Grundfos Remote Management System. GRM provides Grundfos with access to Big Data on all monitored systems and thus, a valid analytical basis for optimization of both services and pumps installed in e.g. commercial buildings, water supply networks and sewage systems.
Efficient monitoring of pumping systems has major safety and economic importance in prevention of breakdowns or extraordinary load and improvement of plant performance. With the Connect Box G501 Grundfos has achieved full advantage of the GRM connecting all institutional users with Grundfos pumps to the system.
• Ethernet 10/100 connection
• Prepared for WLAN
• Wireless 2.4 GHz communication for control of up to 5 pumps/systems
• 3 generic and completely configurable interface ports. Analog voltage or current input or output. Configurable pull up or down or high speed PWM in- or output
• SD Card and USB port for datalogging
• Potential free NO/NC control output